VET4SBO - ECVET Training for Operators of IoT-enabled Smart Buildings
Funded by: Erasmus+ programme of the EU Commission
Measure: Strategic partnership for development of innovation in vocational education & training
Start date: 03 December 2018
Duration: 24 months
- UNIVERZITET U NISU, Nis, Serbia (project coordinator)
- Ecology KM Ltd., Brestovitsa, Bulgaria
- G.M EUROCY INNOVATIONS LTD, Nicosia, Cyprus
Aims and objectives
- The profession of “Operator of Smart/Green Buildings" does not exist as VET training in the participating countries, only partial fields are addressed in separate trainings, missing the new technology domains.
- Our project will train building operators in the domains of managing "buildings of the future" in order to maintain required occupant comfort and comply with energy efficiency/ecology regulations.
- Areas: Internet of Things, cyber-physical systems, domotics, service robotics, etc.
- Target groups as VET learners:
- Building operators
- Property/Asset managers
- Target groups as VET providers:
- VET schools/centers
- In-house trainers
- Operator of Smart and Green/Sustainable Buildings ECVET compliant training curriculum and course material
- Job profile of: Operator of Smart and Green/Sustainable Buildings (OPERATOR OF THE 21ST CENTURY)
- Mobile Learning Management System including training (interactive) videos to facilitate the understanding of concepts and examples and pre/self/post assessment